All your personal Information shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at:
PizzaExpress Limited is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
What information do we collect?
When you visit our Website you may provide us with two types of information:
- personal Information you provide to us on an individual basis during Registration; and
- website use information collected as you and others browse our Website.
How do we use the information that you provide to us?
We, and other members of the PizzaExpress Limited group of companies use your Information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to register to join the PizzaExpress Club or order any products and services available on our Website where you choose to do so;
- to pass your Information to other companies in the PizzaExpress group to supply goods, services or information requested by you and we may pass your Information to them for this purpose;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- in accordance with your authorisation at the point of Registration;
- if you have given your consent at the point of Registration, to contact you with information about products, services and special offers that you request from us, or that we feel may be of interest to you or to ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys.
We may pass your Information to carefully selected third party organisations:
- if we buy or sell any business or assets in which case we may disclose your Information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Email is not recognised as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email.
How can you access and correct your information?
You may request access to all your Information that we collect online and maintain in our database by writing to us at the following address:
We are entitled to charge a reasonable fee for this service.
Where we store your personal data
Statutory Information about PizzaExpress Limited
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Company No.: 01404552
Registered Office: Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1HU
VAT No.: [627 0767 30]